Filed under: Betas, Fantasy, Events, real-world, Previews, News items, Consoles, Final Fantasy XIV, The Mog Log
On Wednesday last week, I got on an airplane to head across the United States, starting a long and grueling trip. I spent half of Wednesday in the air, half of Thursday either on a train or in a car, and more or less all of Friday in the air once again returning home. All of this for about two hours of playing Final Fantasy XIV and a couple of interviews, in case you missed everything going live on Thursday.
Would I do it again? In an instant.
There's no way that I can repeat the amount of information that was in the roundup in a single column, so I'm not going to try. What I am going to do is talk about some of the other assorted bits and pieces of my Final Fantasy XIV experience and the surrounding events because it was truly something to see. I've been fairly skeptical up until this point, but I'll say that after sitting down and playing the beta version for a little while, I'm now a believer.
Continue reading The Mog Log: Across the country for Final Fantasy XIV